We’re working to ensure you the best user experience.

Please take a minute to fill out our survey
FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS*
The tables below show Moncler's principal financial highlights, the relative growth figures and margins starting from 2014.
REVENUES BY REGION*
The map below shows Moncler's revenues by geographical areas in 2018.
REVENUES BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL*
The graphs below illustrate the evolution of Moncler's revenues by distribution channel in the last three years.
2016
2017
2018
WHOLESALE
RETAIL
MONO-BRAND DISTRIBUTION NETWORK*
The tables below show Moncler's mono-brand stores (retail and wholesale) over the last two years.
- 31/12/2017 31/12/2018
Retail mono-brand   181 193
Italy   18 20
EMEA (excl. Italia)   51 55
Asia and Rest the World   87 91
Americas   25 27
       
Wholesale mono-brand   46 55
REVENUES BY BUSINESS AREAS*
Moncler's revenues are generated at circa 80% from outerwear and the remaining at 20% from complementary categories (knitwear, soft accessories, footwear, leather goods and eyewear).
OUTWEAR
COMPLEMENTARY CATEGORIES
NET FINANCIAL POSITION*
At 31 December 2018, Moncler reported a positive net financial position of 450 million euros, including 96 million euros of financial liabilities (of which 15 million euros of short-term and 81 million euros of long-term borrowings) and 546 million euros of liquidity.

NOTES

*Draft of Consolidated Results for the Financial Year ended 31 December 2018 to be approved by the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting convened for 16 April 2019

SEARCH MONCLERGROUP.COM: