THE NEW MONCLER INVESTOR RELATIONS APP IS NOW AVAILABLE
Moncler makes sure it attracts, identifies and invests in young talent with a strategic outlook towards developing the future generation of business leaders.
Moncler has built solid collaborative relationships with many of the most important Italian and international universities and business schools, professional and academic institutes which include internships for students and recent graduates; project development; workshops; business cases; and recruitment sessions based on tailor-made programmes for each school.
Our partners include:
• Design schools (IED, Istituto Marangoni, Parsons School, Accademia di Costume e di Moda of Rome, Domus Academy, Royal Art College of London)
• Specialised training schools: Istituto Secoli in Milan
• Italian Universities (Università Ca’ Foscari, University of Padua, Bocconi University, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Politecnico di Milano)
• International Business Schools (SDA Bocconi, IESE Business School, Glion Institute of Higher Education, Les Roches International School of Hotel Management, Stanford University)
• Master’s programmes (Milano Fashion Institute, EMLUX, Sole 24 Ore, MAFED Bocconi, LUISS Rome)